Terms and Conditions
Legal Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the site on the first occasion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please cease using the site immediately.
You are permitted to browse this site and to download, print and/or distribute extracts of the site for non-commercial personal use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. No reproduction, copy or extract of this site may be incorporated in any other document, publication, web site or other form of media, or be used in any way for commercial gain.
This website and its contents are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Tacoma project partners disclaim all representations and warranties, including by way of example but not limitation, as to fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, the Tacoma partners do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities accessible via this website are accurate, complete or current, or that this website will be free of defects, including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements. The user of this website assumes all costs arising as a result of the use of this website.
Except where otherwise stated, copyright of all materials resides with Tacoma. No material may be altered to any degree without Tacoma's written consent.
The information made available by Tacoma over the World Wide Web does not form part of any contract. Changing circumstances may cause Tacoma to have to change its provisions at any time. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, Tacoma cannot accept responsibility for errors.
No email addresses obtained from this site may be used for unsolicited mailings (junk mail).
Permissions for using images from our website
Permission for use of photographic imagery from this website is granted only under the following conditions:
- Each use should be accompanied by the credit line and notice, "Courtesy of Tacoma".
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of Tacoma.
- No permission is granted to use trademarks of Tacoma, its subsidiaries or affiliates, apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the photograph(s)/imagery provided by Tacoma.
- Tacoma reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.